Laughs from Maldives - Global humour, with a local touch

"Pakapaka" - An unusual vocal sound projected by a subject when he/she is bombarded with humour reaching a certain degree of amusement.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Secret for Longevity

A passerby noticed an old lady sitting on her front step: I couldn't help noticing how happy you look! What is your secret for such a long, happy life?


"I smoke 4 packs of cigarettes a day," she said. "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint. Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week, and eat only junk food. On weekends I pop a huge number of pills and do no exercise at all."

"This is absolutely amazing at your age!!!!", says the passerby. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-four"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shucks! and I thought I was going to find out the secrets for a long life.

Anonymous said...

yeah, me too!

Anonymous said...

nice ad for "heyla" campaign

Anonymous said...

yeah, that sounds great....How about sending the pic to TVM with some inspiring words!

Anonymous said...

thiothee reethi landeh alhaafa....hahahaaaa